All Undergraduate and Graduate Students in History
Looking for a chance to get published?
ALPATA: A Journal of History, the award-winning journal published by the University of Florida’s Department of History, is seeking authors to contribute original research papers for its 12th Volume.
What do we need?
- Original research papers written by our own UF undergraduate and graduate students in any subject
- Undergraduate papers should be 2,500-4,000 words
- Graduate-student papers should be 5,000 words
- All papers must be properly documented with endnotes or footnotes
(endnotes and footnotes do not count in total word count)
- All authors must be members of Phi Alpha Theta Honor Society by the time of publication
To have your work considered, please submit your work electronically to email@example.com by January 14, 2015. Please identify the paper’s title in both the email and the manuscript. Do not include your name in the manuscript.